Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Town trip recount

 hi guys today i will be telling you about my trip into town so it went like this                                               Introduction this will be a recount about a pbl trip including a waka,feeding tuna and mats,Victoria park,Margaret mahy story ark.


My favourite part of the trip was the waka on the Avon cos it taught us cultural importance and how much teamwork the maori went through when they came to new Zealand!


Something I learnt was that if eels hang out with a small amount of women there more likely to be women and if they hang out with a lot of males they are more likely to be a male.


The thing I found the most interesting was the story arc because I didn't notice it after all the times I've been there i like the story's and chants.


This trip has helped me with my PBL because it helped to know maori 

 Culture cause thats are turangawaewae.

well hope you liked it bye


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom
    What an amazing blog post. Your town trip sounds so much fun. Next time I think you should try harder to put capital letter's in the right spot. Would you go to town again?
    -Tharun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tom,
    Its Sophie I really like the way you told were you went. I like how you said something you liked something you learnt something you found interesting and how it helped with your PBL. My school has also been to Margaret Mahy for a trip. My favourite part was also the wakas and the wakas and the thing I found most interesting was at Victoria Square. What is your favourite place in Margaret Mahy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tom
    What an amazing blog post. Your town trip sounds so much fun. I liked the eels part. Next time I think you should try harder to put capital letters in the right spot. Would you go to town again?
    -Tharun

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post